Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sock collection success story

I've been giving hints about new sock collection for months.
Sorry, it's still not completed, but some designs are photographed! And probably I'm not able to finish this project now, because first pairs I listed to Etsy got a positivse feedback and will be soon hopefully sold in NY retail stores.
First pairs are sent to them for review and it's pretty sure we're going to work together, if the customer decides the colours and patterns they like most.
If it goes as planned, knee high socks will be in the stores on November.
I will keep you updates!

I still dream of flying to London Knitting and Stitching Show next week, to meet creative team of Koigu. But not sure if I can afford it at the moment...



2 comments:

RitaJC said...

They look so beautiful!
Great job!

Eliana said...

Wow, glad to see you and your blog, Ann! Awesome socks! Very beautiful and comfy.

You gave me nice comment in my blog!! Appreciated very much!! Thank you :))

Post a Comment