Friday, May 7, 2010

Treasury inspired by Jenny Joseph

Treasury thing on Etsy has changed a lot and it's kind of weird to make whenever you wish. No more sleepless nights for catching one :)
This is my first Treasury East and it's inspired by English poet Jenny Joseph. Once she wrote a poem:

"When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, With a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me, And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves, And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter."

Here is my definition of red hats, satin sandals and summer gloves, plus a bit more of my favorites. Sorry, no brandy this time!

From the beginning: SmilingKnitting, iragrant, afra, Stemellina, momochas, HouseofNinesDesign, Periay, ThongbaiTatong, homelab, Arctida, cookieletta, annarubyking, HappyHuismus, lacravatteduchien, creationsbyeve and tizzalicious.

3 comments:

Mami Made It said...

Lovely! Very pretty!

*Evelyn* said...

Thank you for attending to my blog game, but you must put the link of the treasury and not of the blog. thanks
Evelyn http://sumikoshop.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thank you so much :-)))

Post a Comment